License Renewal Process
Supima sends out an email to current licensees to announce the start of the annual license renewal cycle in November. The email serves as notification that the licensee's current Supima license agreement will expire on December 31 of the current year. To renew the license and to continue to be authorized to use the Supima® trademark, name or brand without interruption, the licensee will be directed to the Supima Partners Licensing Portal at http://partners.supima.com to activate their user log-in ID and create a password. The license renewal process must be completed by December 31 of the current licensing year.1. Within the renewal application, licensees will have an opportunity to review and update information Supima currently has on file for your company, including:
- Company Information: Address, telephone/fax number, email, website; company officer's name, title, and email address; plus at least one (and up to three) additional contact representatives.
- Industry Classification(s)
- Supima Licensed Product(s)
- Licensed Supima Supplier(s)
- Recent invoices from licensed Supima suppliers verifying the Supima content of the product to be licensed. You will be required to upload copies of your most recent contract(s) or invoice(s) from your licensed Supima supplier(s). All submitted invoices or contracts must be in English or translated into English to show the following: 1) Buyer's Name; 2) Seller's Name; 3) Supima content specified in the product purchased; 4) Transaction Date. Contract(s) or invoice(s) must not be older than 1 year from date of license application or renewal."
- Supima Product Sample Requirements Form. This form will be required only if your company will be adding any new products or modifying existing products to your Supima program for 2015. The form will be provided within the license renewal application, and the completed form must first be saved to your computer before uploading electronically. The form requests a detailed summary of the products to be licensed within your Supima program, including fabric composition and yarn specifications. In addition, the form will instruct on requirements for new or modified product sample(s) to be submitted.
- Attention: Licensing Coordinator
- 4141 E. Broadway Rd.
- Phoenix, AZ 85040-8831 USA
- Tel: 1+602-792-6002
4. Once your company’s renewal application is reviewed and approved, you will receive instructions for accessing the online 2015 Supima Licensing Agreement that must be then reviewed and accepted by the officer of the company who is listed on your company’s licensing profile. With the exception of retailers/brands, approved licensees will also receive instructions for accessing the licensing fee invoice along with directions for remitting the annual licensing fee of US $5,000.00.
5. Once the Supima License Agreement is accepted and Supima receives notification from our financial institution that the licensing fee has been remitted, a Supima license certificate will be issued. The Supima license certificate acknowledges the licensee’s standing as a recognized licensing part of Supima and all the privileges that accompany it.
6. All active Supima licensees in good-standing are listed on Supima's searchable licensee database at http://www.supima.com/locate-suppliers/. Please be sure to check all the contact information and e-mail address(es) we have listed for your company. We will be using this e-mail address(es) to inform your company of trade inquiries we receive periodically and also to update you on Supima activities.