Supima Trademark Application
License Application Process
- Applicants must complete an Application for Use of Supima® Trademark. An on-line fillable license application (152KB) can be completed on-line or downloaded and e-mailed directly from within the form. The form can also be printed and faxed to 602-792-6004. The form is in fillable PDF format and requires version 7.0 and newer or Acrobat Reader. For more information on the PDF format, please click here.
- Applications must include the following items:
- Invoices from licensed Supima suppliers less than one year old verifying the Supima content of the product to be licensed. Invoices should be in English or translated into English, specifying the buyer's name, seller's name, Supima® content specified in the product purchased and the date.
- Sample of any products to be marketed with the Supima® brand. Samples should be sent to and include a copy of the on-line fillable Supima License Product Sample Requirements form.
- Name(s) of the brand(s) your company supplies and name(s) of the store(s) in which the branded goods will be sold.
- Company profile and/or annual report. Please be sure to include the contact information for any subsidiary companies or factories.
- Completed request will be processed and applicant will be notified of a decision. The process can take 2-4 weeks.
- New licensee will be sent a licensing fee invoice (except retailers/brands) for the pro-rated portion of the current year for the new license, and electronic copy of the licensing agreement to be signed by an officer of the company that is listed on license application.
- After Supima receives executed copy of the licensing agreement along with the remittance of the licensing fee, a Supima® license certificate is issued. The Supima® license certificate acknowledges licensee’s standing as a recognized licensing part of Supima and all the privileges that accompany it.
- All Supima licensees are listed on a searchable licensee database on Supima’s web site.