Supima Trademark Application
License Application Process
- Applicants must complete a Supima license application. An on-line fillable license application (152KB) can be completed on-line or downloaded and e-mailed directly from within the form. The form can also be printed and faxed to us at 602-792-6004. The form is in PDF format and are in a fillable format for version 7.0 and newer. For more information on PDF format, please click here.
- Applications must include the following items:
- Recent invoices from licensed Supima suppliers verifying the Supima content of the product to be licensed.
- Sample of any products to be marketed with the Supima® brand. (Yarn spinners are not required to provide yarn samples)
- Name(s) of store(s) in which the branded goods will be sold.
- Company profile and/or annual report.
- The completed request will be processed by Supima and the applicant will be notified of a decision.
- New licensee will be sent a licensing fee invoice for the pro-rated portion of the current year for the new license, and two copies of the licensing agreement to be signed by an officer of the company.
- After Supima receives one executed copy of the licensing agreement along with the remittance of the licensing fee, a Supima® license certificate is issued. The Supima® license certificate acknowledges licensee’s standing as a recognized licensing part of Supima and all the privileges that accompany it.
- All Supima licensees are listed on a searchable licensee database on Supima’s web site.