License Application Process
Use of Supima® Trademark Application
- The Application for Use of Supima® Trademark can be accessed by visiting the Supima Partners Licensing Portal at http://partners.supima.com and registering for a user log-in ID and password. The online application form is fillable through your internet browser.
- While completing the online application, you will be asked to electronically upload the following items:
- Company profile and/or annual report. The company profile/annual report must include the contact information for any of your subsidiaries or factories, as well as company name, address, telephone/fax numbers, main contact's full name and title/position at the company, e-mail address and website (if available).
- Recent invoices from licensed Supima suppliers verifying the Supima content of the product to be licensed. Invoices must be clearly dated within the past 12 months, be written in English or translated into English, and show the buyer's name, seller's name, and Supima® content specified in the product purchased.
- Complete an online fillable Supima Product Sample Requirements form. This form will be provided for you within the application, and completed form must first be saved to your computer before uploading electronically. The form requests a detailed summary of the products to be licensed within your Supima program, including fabric composition and yarn specifications. In addition, the form will instruct on requirements for the sample product(s) to be submitted.
- You will be required to submit sample(s) of any products to be marketed with the Supima® brand. Please make certain to clearly label the product sample(s) with your company name. The samples should be sent to Supima's headquarters office at the following address:
- Attention: Licensing Coordinator
- 9885 S Priest Dr, Ste 101
- Tempe, AZ 85284-3600 USA
- Tel: +1-602-792-6002