Collecting Handler Report Forms
New Reporting Instructions:
First handlers may now complete the collecting handler reporting forms on-line with a fillable PDF file.
There are three forms to be used as noted below. Please use the appropriate form for each period. At the end of the year both a Quarterly Handler Report and a Year End Handler Report will be required. If no cotton has been handled then please only use the No Cotton Handled Report and note which period the report is for.
- Quarterly Handler Report
- Year End Handler Report
- No Cotton Handled Report
The instructions for each report are detailed below.
Please collect and remit quarterly to Supima $3.00 per bale on all American Pima cotton invoiced during the quarter.
The quarterly periods are defined as follows:
- Aug. 1 - Oct. 31: Report and remittance due on Nov. 10
- Nov. 1 - Jan. 31: Report and remittance due on Feb. 10
- Feb. 1 - April 30: Report and remittance due on May 10
- May 1 - July 31: Report and remittance due on Aug. 10
A completed Quarterly Handler Report (Form SUP-2) and the remittance relevant to all bales handled for the specified reporting period should be returned to Supima by the handler within ten (10) days after the last day of each quarter during which cotton is handled. The completed Quarterly Handler Report will automatically tally the total bales as well as the dollar amounts for each entry and a total dollar amount for the report. Please email the Quarterly Handler Report upon completion and remit the specified assessment amount to:
9885 S Priest Dr, Ste 101
Tempe, AZ 85284-3600
You may remit by check payable to “Supima” or wire transfer to:
Name of Bank: J.P. Morgan Chase – Branch 160, Tempe, Arizona
ABA Routing Number: 021000021
Account Number: 758574040
Account Name: Supima
The file is PDF Format (1,388KB). For more information on PDF format, click here.
End of Crop Year (July 31st) Instructions
At the end of the crop year, please complete the Year End Handler Report (SUP-1) for each gin from which cotton was handled during the crop year (Aug. 1 - July 31). The report is due within 10 days after the end of the crop year (July 31) and should be alphabetized by producer and include the following items:
- Name of producer
- Please note by (*) asterisk before producer's name if the producer is a new Pima grower.
- Date assessment collected
- Complete mailing address of producer (including zip code)
- Total number of bales handled
- Total dollar amount of assessments collected for the crop year. The fillable report will automatically calculate the dollar amounts for each entry as well as the total dollar amount for the entire report.
The file is PDF Format (1,189KB). For more information on PDF format, click here.
Note: If your company uses a computer-generated form, please include all information listed above in item 1. A complete address of each producer is required.
- The Collecting Handler or Agent should date and sign the completed report.
- Email one copy of the Year End Handler Report to Supima.
No Cotton Handled Instructions
In the event that no American Pima was handled for any quarter or for an entire crop year, please complete the No Cotton Handled Report. This report should be submitted in lieu of the Quarterly Handler Report or Year End Handler Report when no American Pima has been handled for the respective period.
The file is PDF Format (421KB). For more information on PDF format, click here.
If there are any questions regarding the Quarterly Handler Report, Year End Handler Report or No Cotton Handled Report, please contact:
Tel: (602) 792-6002
Fax: (602) 792-6004
Supima appreciates the efforts of the Collecting Handlers, and please let us know if we can be of service at any time.